MARCH 24, 2014

MARCH 24, 2014

Monday 12 May 2014

On August 5, 2011, I attended this rally in Barrie, Ontario. Pat never interviewed me and I did not want him to interview me. Nobody in that town seemed to care what Mr. Carter was saying about the CAS. I attended the rally because I was under the impression that Karen Louma owned a group home in Barrie, Ontario. I was hoping that the rally would help fix the system. I have a question for Mr. Carter. What do you think is worse? CAS or the group homes in Barrie, Ontario?



PS: Thanks for speaking the truth in this video. You said that we were going to start suing the CAS more and at the time I was not confident that there really was going to be a class action lawsuit in Ontario. Wow I AM  glad I was wrong. I guess I just beleived that CAS was not ready for a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

I am NOW currently a member of that very new class action lawsuit in Ontario.

I am happy the lawyers are representing us. I just wish they did it sooner. But better now then later or worse never right? Thanks.

IMPORTANT LINK:

http://www.summithumanservices.org/locations.html













No comments:

Post a Comment