MARCH 24, 2014

MARCH 24, 2014

Monday 26 May 2014

I am very proud of this women. I had a chance to meet with her on May 7, 2014.





My name is Jesse Larabee and I am a member of a class action lawsuit. I would like the compensation to be used exclusively on therapy and education. This survivor said too that she would use the money on therapy.

I am appalled that not ALL comments are supporting this survivor in the news.


I support this survivor and I believe her.



IMPORTANT LINK:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/05/24/ottawa-woman-part-of-proposed-class-action-on-foster-home-abuse



2 comments:

  1. Many parents allege that CAS is engaged in human trafficking by taking kids from families and locking them in foster and group homes for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's not just about the money. It's also about the ability to exercise perverted power. These are the biggest perverts in history, and they just love to be bullies, especially to little vulnerable, defenceless children.

    ReplyDelete