MARCH 24, 2014

MARCH 24, 2014

Monday 25 August 2014



On March 11, 2013 my blood aunt and I met in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. At this visit, my aunt told me that my mom was addicted to drugs and was addicted to partying and she would often dump me onto my grandmother. I was told that my grandmother would often babysit me. I was told that my mom would promise to pay my grandmother money to babysit me but would break that promise and would not give my grandmother money. I was told that my grandmother got tired of always babysitting me so should decide to call the Children’s Aid Society. I was told that my grandmother called Children's Aid and put my own blood sister and I into foster care for her "own good". I was told that my grandmother called the Children’s Aid and put me in foster care for “my own good”. Foster care is not the solution. It was meant to be but money got it all messed up. Which is the lesser of two evils? None….instead of being a cowardly rat, you should have done the dirty work yourself. "It takes a village to raise a child" So easy to point the finger and be a cheese muff then to be a stand up sorta person and do something about it yourself. Fuckin wanna be heros. I know what it’s like to be abandoned and live in group homes and to not feel like you are part of a real family. I did not ask to be here. I suffer the consequences because of other people’s actions. I am now part of a new Class Action Lawsuit against the Province of Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment