MARCH 24, 2014

MARCH 24, 2014

Monday 28 April 2014

On March 3, 2012, I attended a meeting in Newmarket. The meeting was about CA$ and police and the Ontario's school system. I saw Lee Bolton at this meeting too. FIXCAS.com posted about this meeting on their website.













 IMPORTANT LINK:


http://www.fixcas.com/cgi-bin/go.py?2012b.Srigley


Please watch a video of the meeting here:




http://www.justin.tv/cas_ontario/b/310531798



Do you want to know more about Lee Bolton? We share a lot of the same experiences. Take note of the aunt and newphew part.

I was looking at old photos of me when I was only 15 and even 10 years old and I too always had a big smile on my face. Now, I often look sad or angry or disgusted.

Read this: 




 







1 comment:

  1. If kids are really being abused, put them with relatives or friends, not with pedophiles and criminals, like they do now (and they only SAY they have a policy of placing with kin - the reality is, they don't). They do get money for kids. But way more than people realize, because there are a thousand ways to make a buck off stolen children - drugs, therapy, expert witnesses, lawyers, judges, etc.

    ReplyDelete